Error in Pharo 9 under Windows 10

nacho
Hi,
Every time I try to start a Pharo 9 image I get an error. This happens with both 32 and 64 bit versions, under Windows 10.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Pharo Launcher without avail.
This has been happening for the last 10 days.
I don't know if this is the proper place to post this...if not please let me know.
Attached it's an image with the error I get.

thanks in advance
Nacho

Ignacio Sniechowski

01.PNG (111K) Download Attachment
Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Error in Pharo 9 under Windows 10

nacho
Thanks, will try to do that. I know how to do it by downloading everything by myself.
But how do I do that with Pharo Launcher?
Cheers,
Nacho

Ignacio Sniechowski

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 11:44 PM lb <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Nacho,
Pls update VM

在 2021-03-01 04:56:04,"Rafael Ignacio Matías Sniechowski" <[hidden email]> 写道:

Hi,
Every time I try to start a Pharo 9 image I get an error. This happens with both 32 and 64 bit versions, under Windows 10.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Pharo Launcher without avail.
This has been happening for the last 10 days.
I don't know if this is the proper place to post this...if not please let me know.
Attached it's an image with the error I get.

thanks in advance
Nacho

Ignacio Sniechowski

Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Error in Pharo 9 under Windows 10

Markus Wedel
Dear Nacho,

I think you could press the gears icon in the top right corner of the Pharo launcher window, then mark the desired virtual machine, then update the installed vm via right-click.
Or you could delete the existing virtual machine and it should automatically install a new one when launching a Pharo Image.

Best regards
Markus