Error in Pharo Continuous Integration

Aivan
Hey guys, how are you?. I'm trying to load the latest stable version of Pharo Continuous Integration (executing ConfigurationOfCI load) and i get the following error:

"Error: Could not resolve: Zodiac-core [Zodiac-Core-MarcusDenker .23]"

Anybody else get the same error?.

Thanks in advance

Iván Guevara

Re: Error in Pharo Continuous Integration

Camillo Bruni-3
strange, https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/job/CI/ seems to have loaded the latest
versions without problems...

On 2012-09-04, at 16:08, Ivan Hugo Guevara <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey guys, how are you?. I'm trying to load the latest stable version of
> Pharo Continuous Integration (executing ConfigurationOfCI load) and i get
> the following error:
>
> "Error: Could not resolve: Zodiac-core [Zodiac-Core-MarcusDenker .23]"
>
> Anybody else get the same error?.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> Iván Guevara

Re: Error in Pharo Continuous Integration

Guillermo Polito
What is strange is the space between the "MarcusDenker" and the ".23".

BTW, Cami, which version is loaded by jenkins? (And on which pharo).
Iván, which is your configuration?

latest pharo 2.0 image running the following script
https://gitorious.org/pharo-build/pharo-build/blobs/master/scripts/pharo/ci.st

Re: Error in Pharo Continuous Integration

Aivan
Hi Camillo and Guille, in first place thanks for answering!. It seems to be a problem of Pharo 1.4.... When i check the preloadZincHTTPComponents method, ZnZodiacNetworkingUtils appears coloured in red. So i assume, correct me if i'm wrong please, that class is missing. Could it be so?.

Thanks again!

Atte. Iván Guevara

Re: Error in Pharo Continuous Integration

Camillo Bruni-3
humm, actually we never run the CI under 1.4 :/
but AFAIK zodiac should run under 1.4.

On 2012-09-04, at 17:34, Ivan Hugo Guevara <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Camillo and Guille, in first place thanks for answering!. It seems to be
> a problem of Pharo 1.4.... When i check the preloadZincHTTPComponents
> method, ZnZodiacNetworkingUtils appears coloured in red. So i assume,
> correct me if i'm wrong please, that class is missing. Could it be so?.

yes, most probably it did not load.

I will quickly check

Re: Error in Pharo Continuous Integration

Aivan
Hey, me again... ZnZodiacNetworkingUtils has nothing to do with it... It just a misunderstanding of name packages that still changing this line:

package: 'Zodiac-Core' with: 'Zodiac-Core-MarcusDenker.23' (#version117: method)

for this one:

package: 'Zodiac-Core' with: 'Zodiac-Core-SvenVanCaekenberghe.25'

I get a warning for packages dependencies in pharo 1.4 and not in pharo 2.0.

Just wanted to know that..

Thanks again!