Error in logging chapter of "Pharo collaborActive Book"

Error in logging chapter of "Pharo collaborActive Book"

Panu Suominen
I was not sure if this is the right list.

There is example like this in logging chapter of the Pharo book:

Gofer new project: 'Logging';
     package: 'ProcessSpecific';
     package: 'Logging';
     load

It does not work. Maybe it should be:

Gofer new squeaksource: 'Logging';
     package: 'ProcessSpecific';
     package: 'Logging';
     load

Panu

Re: Error in logging chapter of "Pharo collaborActive Book"

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks panu

we will update the collabactive book

On Jan 21, 2011, at 2:28 PM, Panu Suominen wrote:

> I was not sure if this is the right list.
>
> There is example like this in logging chapter of the Pharo book:
>
> Gofer new project: 'Logging';
>     package: 'ProcessSpecific';
>     package: 'Logging';
>     load
>
> It does not work. Maybe it should be:
>
> Gofer new squeaksource: 'Logging';
>     package: 'ProcessSpecific';
>     package: 'Logging';
>     load
>
> --
> Panu

Re: Error in logging chapter of "Pharo collaborActive Book"

Mariano Martinez Peck
I was slow...seems it is already fixed.
Anyway, Panu, if you want to write a chapter, please let me know and I provide you with a user. You can write about GlorpDBX now that you are an expert ;)

cheers

mariano