Error while Exploring arrays

Thelliez
Inspecting arrays does not work well for me.  It always crashes while clicking on any of the 'First/Next/Last 20' links. Clicking on the individual items work.

Attached are screen copies of the debuggers I get by either opening the GemStone stack or the Squeak stack. I am using GemTools 1.0-beta.8.6 with GLASS 1.0-beta.8.7.2.

If I attempt a copyStack another halt is encountered for the same reasons (halt at OTRangeInspectorNode > value).

Thanks,
Thierry

Screen Shot 2012-02-13 at 11.12.11 AM.png (81K) Download Attachment
Screen Shot 2012-02-13 at 11.13.31 AM.png (103K) Download Attachment

Re: Error while Exploring arrays

Dale Henrichs
Thierry,

I've added your screenshots to Issue 305[1]. I have yet to address this issue ..

Dale

[1] http://code.google.com/p/glassdb/issues/detail?id=305

| Inspecting arrays does not work well for me. It always crashes while
| clicking on any of the 'First/Next/Last 20' links. Clicking on the
| individual items work.
|

| Attached are screen copies of the debuggers I get by either opening
| the GemStone stack or the Squeak stack. I am using GemTools
| 1.0-beta.8.6 with GLASS 1.0-beta.8.7.2.
|

| If I attempt a copyStack another halt is encountered for the same
| reasons (halt at OTRangeInspectorNode > value).
|

| Thanks,
| Thierry

Re: Error while Exploring arrays

Dale Henrichs
Thierry,

You do know that you can bypass the 'first/next/last 20' view in the inspector by clicking on the '1' button at the bottom of the inspector pane ... when you do so you will get a direct inspector on the whole array ...

I suppose this is the reason that I haven't fixed the problem, I tend to go immediately to the full inspector when I want to see something other than the first 20 slots ...

Dale