Errors using RFBServer

Frank Church

I am trying to get RFBServer to work on Windows, but anytime I attempt a connection this error shows up as the first in the less:

Does RFBServer work well in Pharo Seaside Image 3.0?

SmallInteger(object)>> doesNotUnderstand #'@-'

--
Frank Church

Re: Errors using RFBServer

Lukas Renggli
Use the latest version from
<http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/unsorted/>. This problem was fixed a
while ago.

Lukas

2010/8/11 Frank Church <[hidden email]>:

> I am trying to get RFBServer to work on Windows, but anytime I attempt a
> connection this error shows up as the first in the less:
>
> Does RFBServer work well in Pharo Seaside Image 3.0?
>
> SmallInteger(object)>> doesNotUnderstand #'@-'
>
> --
> Frank Church

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Errors using RFBServer

Yanni Chiu
The code needs a minor fixup. It slipped off my todo list, to get the
fix submitted. Basically, the fix is to put a space between the '@' and
the '-'. Due to a parser change, the unary '-' now requires separation
from the '@' operator.

--
Yanni

On 11 August 2010 21:44, Yanni Chiu <[hidden email]> wrote:
The code needs a minor fixup. It slipped off my todo list, to get the fix submitted. Basically, the fix is to put a space between the '@' and the '-'. Due to a parser change, the unary '-' now requires separation from the '@' operator.

--
Yanni

I used the latest from the link mentioned by Lukas, but the command to activate it was showing on the System menu rather than Tools, so I went on to try another the original one and got this error, but Lukas's fix is working now.

There has been some hanging with the image refusing to close. I will look into that some more.