Errors using WindowBuilder Translation Toolkit

Errors using WindowBuilder Translation Toolkit

Carl Gundel-2

I ran the scripts to export my VSE application from our Team/V repository.  When I try to import into VAST using the Translation Toolkit I get the following errors.

One or more classes is referenced improperly in the imported files.

Please correct this problem before proceeding.

*** The class 'WPARStuffApp' is referenced but never defined. An input file may be missing.

*** The class 'WPDatabaseApp' is referenced but never defined. An input file may be missing.

*** The class 'WPMailApp' is referenced but never defined. An input file may be missing.

*** The class 'WPUnprocessedApp' is referenced but never defined. An input file may be missing.

*** The class 'WPUtilityApp' is referenced but never defined. An input file may be missing.

The classes it refers to (actually Stuff, Database, Mail, Unprocessed, and Utility before a pre and post identifier are added) are not classes at all, but packages in our application.  Not sure why it thinks they are classes.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Carl

Re: Errors using WindowBuilder Translation Toolkit

Thomas Koschate-2
On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 10:04:45 AM UTC-5, libertybasic wrote:

The classes it refers to (actually Stuff, Database, Mail, Unprocessed, and Utility before a pre and post identifier are added) are not classes at all, but packages in our application.  Not sure why it thinks they are classes.

In ENVY, VA Smalltalk's code repository, every application (package to you) includes a class subclassed from Application that is the name of the application.

I've never used the Translation kit, but I'd suspect that you're either importing files in the wrong order, or you need to have defined the applications before importing the classes that will reside in them.

Tom