Errors while loading sample apps

mozilla
On my notebook (ubuntu) and my iPod and iPads I am getting errors. For
example in http://www.lively-kernel.org/repository/lively-wiki/Fabrik.xhtml
I am getting a long list in green text stating the loading states. At
some point I get in red lettering as shown in
Error while loading anonymous_module_1: Error: NotSupportedError: DOM
Exception 9Error: The implementation did not support the requested type of
 object or operation.
followed with more green text lines

Thanks for your attention; it appears to be a general error. My browser on
ubuntu, iPad, and iPod is chrome.

Re: Errors while loading sample apps

mozilla
mozillanerd <mozillanerd@...> writes:

> On my notebook (ubuntu) and my iPod and iPads I am getting errors. For
> example in http://www.lively-kernel.org/repository/lively-wiki/Fabrik.xhtml

Error only occurs in firefox.

Re: Errors while loading sample apps

Lincke, Jens

all pages in /lively-wiki/ are Lively 1 based and depricated. Lively 1 had not a good Firefox compatibility.

Best,
Jens

Jens Lincke <jens.lincke@...> writes:

> Hi,
>
> all pages in /lively-wiki/ are Lively 1 based and depricated. Lively 1 had
not a good Firefox compatibility.

> Best,
> Jens

Thanks Jens. Unfortunately most of such links do not work in chrome.
all such links should be deprecated.
Is there a way to this publicly? I see that I could put a commment and
delete the link: is this the proper way?

Re: Errors while loading sample apps

Lincke, Jens
Some of that pages are referenced in papers and can be loaded with some Chrome / Safari browsers.

But you are right, we should not link to these pages any more ourselves.