Esse status

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
- Boundless and zoomable interfaces with Pharo. Continuation of http://gsoc2012.esug.org/projects/esse using Athens. Perhaps creating some development tools.

What was accomplished? Where is the code? How and where to load it?

Thanks.
Sean

Sean

Re: Esse status

Carla F. Griggio
There is a summary of the projects of 2012 in this link: http://gsoc2012.esug.org/esug%27s%20gsoc%202012%20projects%20showcase
There is a screencast and a documentation file for Esse.

Cheers!
Carla

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 5:33 AM, DeNigris Sean <[hidden email]> wrote:
- Boundless and zoomable interfaces with Pharo. Continuation of http://gsoc2012.esug.org/projects/esse using Athens. Perhaps creating some development tools.

What was accomplished? Where is the code? How and where to load it?

Thanks.
Sean

Fwd: Esse status

Dennis Schetinin
I've just found I didn't send this e-mail to ESUG list. Fixing it now: