Esteban's ChangeLog week of 10 April 2017

Previous Topic Next Topic
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

Esteban's ChangeLog week of 10 April 2017


This is my weekly ChangeLog, from 10 April 2017 to 16 April 2017.
You can see it in a better format by going here:


13 April 2017:

*    After spending again far too much time trying to get a compilation of +libgit2 v0.23+ on macOS 64bits
    (for some misterious reason is very hard... I guess is because is an old version), I decided to go the
    other way: migrate libgit2 bindings to the latest version (something that we needed to do anyway).
    So far, I got a version working on macOS 32bits (I needed to change some structures, but not as many as
    I thought).
    Anyway, tomorrow I will test linux and windows and we'll see 64bits later :)

12 April 2017:

*    I updated [zeroconf]( with 64bits support!
    It is still a "preview" (stable version is still not final :P), but is there to test :)
    I recommend to test:
    curl | bash
    *REMEMBER:* Windows 64bits  is still not supported.
*    Just fixed a small bug on [iceberg]( : it was missing comparison of
    locations when mixing absolute and relative paths, even if pointing to same place.
*    I worked on fix [case: 19891]( and [case: 19890]( Second one took more than expected even if is so trivial
    just because I was in the middle of another problem with VM :)
*    I spent some time updating []( page (not much there, just making shure people will
    come to the right place when asking for help), and fixing a couple of annoying issues in +/news+.