I also prepared the [zeroconf](http://get.pharo.org) scripts, but now I cannot build a VM because there is a
problem with latest sources. I hope it will be fixed soon :)
* I reverted LD_LIBRARY_PATH I added to [zeroconf](http://get.pharo.org) scripts. There are two reasons for this:
* It was bugged.
* It will not be necesary as soon as I can build new VMs because we will be distributing a script to execute in linux, with everything prepared there.
15 March 2017:
* I made a new change to [zeroconf](http://get.pharo.org) scripts, this time going back to my location of
resources (libraries) on linux. This time, I changed the execution script for linux into something like this:
so now we will be on track... but still, the "regular" (no zerconf) distribution will not work out of the
box, I think we need to change it to the old script in some way. I will think how can we do that without
break our current process.
13 March 2017:
* I continued working on [zeroconf](http://get.pharo.org): I added linux threaded VMs. Of course, not as default
since it requieres a special configuration, but at least people wanting to use them now can do it.
* Continuing with this "administrative" day, I updated [zeroconf](http://get.pharo.org) to use +PharoConsole.exe+
in Windows VM. This will allow windows users to start an image from command line and be able to write to console.
Now, to take advantage of this it was necessary to rollback a change I made... like 5 years ago! (it was one
of the first workarounds I applied to the image, when we were working on the CI for Pharo).