classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Esteban's ChangeLog week of 26 February 2018

EstebanLM
Hello!

This is my weekly ChangeLog, from 26 February 2018 to 4 March 2018.
You can see it in a better format by going here: http://log.smallworks.eu/web/search?from=26/2/2018&to=4/3/2018

ChangeLog
=========

2 March 2018:
-------------

*    I've been working on Iceberg UI.
    I have first versions of:

* repositories browser
    * individual repository browser
    * individual repository management browser
    * commit window
    * push window
    * pull windows

I'm not woking on fix a couple of problems on refreshing windows and defining how the pull will work (by default,
    it will trigger a merge of the changes your are pulling into your image).

1 March 2018:
-------------

*    I made a new backport for 6.1, [case: 21344](https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/21344)

enjoy

28 February 2018:
-----------------

*    Well... I spent an stupid amount of time to figure out why the latest VM for macOS was not including libgit2.

Turns out, there was a "deploy filter" problem (two problems, in fact), that was making that all pharo flavours
    were being uploaded to the file server and with same name so in fact, one flavour was being copied on top of the
    other. And "lowcode VM", for example, does not includes libgi2.

So, now that's fixed. You can start using latest VM again (which is the one that is signed) ;)

cheers!
Esteban

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Esteban's ChangeLog week of 26 February 2018

Ben Coman

On 5 March 2018 at 15:00, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

You can see it in a better format by going here: http://log.smallworks.eu/web/search?from=26/2/2018&to=4/3/2018

ChangeLog
=========

2 March 2018:
-------------

*    I've been working on Iceberg UI.

* repositories browser
    * commit window
    * push window
    * pull windows

I'm not woking on fix a couple of problems on refreshing windows and defining how the pull will work (by default,

1 March 2018:
-------------

*    I made a new backport for 6.1, [case: 21344](https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/21344)

enjoy

28 February 2018:
-----------------

*    Well... I spent an stupid amount of time to figure out why the latest VM for macOS was not including libgit2.

Turns out, there was a "deploy filter" problem (two problems, in fact), that was making that all pharo flavours
    were being uploaded to the file server and with same name so in fact, one flavour was being copied on top of the

So, now that's fixed. You can start using latest VM again (which is the one that is signed) ;)

Just to confirm, you mean downloads from here...?

Should we expect to see a lowcode tagged VM there?

cheers -ben
Reply | Threaded
|

EstebanLM

On 7 Mar 2018, at 14:11, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 5 March 2018 at 15:00,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

You can see it in a better format by going here: http://log.smallworks.eu/web/search?from=26/2/2018&to=4/3/2018

ChangeLog
=========

2 March 2018:
-------------

* repositories browser
    * commit window
    * push window
    * pull windows

1 March 2018:
-------------

*    I made a new backport for 6.1, [case: 21344](https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/21344)

enjoy

28 February 2018:
-----------------

*    Well... I spent an stupid amount of time to figure out why the latest VM for macOS was not including libgit2.

no :)
first, I mean VMs from 

they *point* to same VMs you refer, but the official download place is the one I said, where there is one stable and one latest.
the place you link is the general repository where people can find an specific version, but is not the regular place.

also, no about Lowcode. Lowcode VMs are experimental VMs and at the moment we do not distribute them as part of Pharo. 
If we decide to make them official, we will put them there, but so far people willing to experiment with them can download from the place were they are.

cheers, 
Esteban

ps: I’m just describing our process. This is not wrote in stone (or STON ;) ) and it could change if we find there are good reasons to do it.

cheers -ben

Reply | Threaded
|

Ben Coman

On 7 March 2018 at 21:30, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 7 Mar 2018, at 14:11, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 5 March 2018 at 15:00,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

You can see it in a better format by going here: http://log.smallworks.eu/web/search?from=26/2/2018&to=4/3/2018

ChangeLog
=========

2 March 2018:
-------------

* repositories browser
    * commit window
    * push window
    * pull windows

1 March 2018:
-------------

enjoy

28 February 2018:
-----------------

no :)
first, I mean VMs from 

thx for the clarification.
cheers -ben

they *point* to same VMs you refer, but the official download place is the one I said, where there is one stable and one latest.
the place you link is the general repository where people can find an specific version, but is not the regular place.

also, no about Lowcode. Lowcode VMs are experimental VMs and at the moment we do not distribute them as part of Pharo. 
If we decide to make them official, we will put them there, but so far people willing to experiment with them can download from the place were they are.

cheers, 
Esteban

ps: I’m just describing our process. This is not wrote in stone (or STON ;) ) and it could change if we find there are good reasons to do it.

cheers -ben