Etoys: Etoys-bf.151.mcz

1 message Options

Etoys: Etoys-bf.151.mcz

commits-2
Bert Freudenberg uploaded a new version of Etoys to project Etoys:
http://source.squeak.org/etoys/Etoys-bf.151.mcz

Name: Etoys-bf.151
Author: bf
Time: 10 December 2012, 5:01:33 pm
UUID: 02f41452-2b3f-4a89-8b22-caa7c36a28d2
Ancestors: Etoys-kfr.150

Move object into view *after* it has been included in its new owner, not before.

=============== Diff against Etoys-kfr.150 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Player>>includeAtCursor: (in category 'scripts-standard') -----
  includeAtCursor: aPlayer
  "Add aPlayer to the list of objects logically 'within' me, at my current cursor position. ."

  | aCostume |
  (aPlayer isNil or: [aPlayer == self]) ifTrue: [^self].
  (aPlayer isText or: [aPlayer isString])
  ifTrue:
  [^ self costume class == TextFieldMorph
  ifTrue: [self costume append: aPlayer]
  ifFalse: [self]].
  aCostume := self costume topRendererOrSelf.
- aPlayer costume goHome. "assure it's in view"
  (aCostume isKindOf: PasteUpMorph)
  ifTrue:
  [aCostume addMorph: aPlayer costume asElementNumber: self getCursor.
  aCostume updateSubmorphThumbnails]  "also forces redraw"
  ifFalse:
  [aCostume addMorphBack: aPlayer.
+ self setCursor: aCostume submorphs size].
+ aPlayer costume goHome. "assure it's in view"
+ !
- self setCursor: aCostume submorphs size]!