Name: Etoys-bf.53
Author: bf
Time: 16 May 2011, 6:43:20 pm
UUID: 5465beb7-bc6b-4d99-a29c-eb65ddcd6acf
Ancestors: Etoys-kfr.52

- rename insertCharactersAtEnd: to appendCharacters:

=============== Diff against Etoys-kfr.52 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Player>>appendCharacters: (in category 'scripts-standard') -----
+ appendCharacters: aString
+ "append the characters from the given player to my end"
+
+ self costume renderedMorph appendCharacters: aString!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: TextMorph class>>additionsToViewerCategories (in category '*eToys-scripting') -----
  additionsToViewerCategories
  "Answer a list of (<categoryName> <list of category specs>) pairs that characterize the phrases this kind of morph wishes to add to various Viewer categories."

^ #(

(#'color' (
  (slot color 'The color of the text' Color readWrite Player getTextColor Player setTextColor:)
  (slot backgroundColor 'The color of the background behind the text' Color readWrite Player getBackgroundColor Player setBackgroundColor:)
  ))

(text (
  (slot characters 'The characters in my contents' String readWrite Player getCharacters Player setCharacters:)

(slot cursor 'The position among my characters that replacement text would go' Number readWrite Player getTextCursor Player setCursor:)
  (slot characterAtCursor 'The character at the my cursor position' String readWrite Player getCharacterAtCursor Player setCharacterAtCursor:)
  (slot count 'How many characters I have' Number readOnly Player getCount unused unused)

(slot firstCharacter  'The first character in my contents' String  readWrite Player getFirstCharacter  Player  setFirstCharacter:)

(slot lastCharacter  'The last character in my contents' String  readWrite Player getLastCharacter  Player  setLastCharacter:)
  (slot allButFirst 'All my characters except the first one' String readWrite Player getAllButFirstCharacter Player  setAllButFirstCharacter:)
  (command insertCharacters: 'insert the given string at my cursor position' String)
+ (command appendCharacters: 'append the given string' String)  
- (command insertCharactersAtEnd: 'insert the given string at end of string' String)  
  (command insertContentsOf: 'insert the characters from another object at my cursor position' Player)
  (slot numericValue 'The number represented by my contents' Number readWrite Player getNumericValue Player  setNumericValue:)))

(basic (
  (slot characters 'The characters in my contents' String readWrite Player getCharacters Player setCharacters:))))  

!