Etoys Inbox: Etoys-kfr.96.mcz

1 message Options

Etoys Inbox: Etoys-kfr.96.mcz

commits-2
A new version of Etoys was added to project Etoys Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/etoysinbox/Etoys-kfr.96.mcz

Name: Etoys-kfr.96
Author: kfr
Time: 1 November 2011, 8:44:26 am
UUID: 7bbdc676-b4d6-1648-a3ab-39c377af6a20
Ancestors: Etoys-bf.94

SketchMorph filters

=============== Diff against Etoys-bf.94 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Player>>blur: (in category 'sketch filters') -----
+ blur: aNumber
+ self sendMessageToCostume: #filtersAdd: with: { #blur:form: . aNumber}!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Player>>brightnessShift: (in category 'sketch filters') -----
+ brightnessShift: aNumber
+ self sendMessageToCostume: #filtersAdd: with: { #brightnessShift:form: . aNumber}!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Player>>hueShift: (in category 'sketch filters') -----
+ hueShift: aNumber
+ self sendMessageToCostume: #filtersAdd: with: { #hueShift:form: . aNumber}!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Player>>removeFilters (in category 'sketch filters') -----
+ removeFilters
+ self sendMessageToCostume: #removeFilters!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Player>>saturationShift: (in category 'sketch filters') -----
+ saturationShift: aNumber
+ self sendMessageToCostume: #filtersAdd: with: { #saturationShift:form: . aNumber}!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SketchMorph class>>additionsToViewerCategories (in category '*eToys-scripting') -----
  additionsToViewerCategories
  "Answer a list of (<categoryName> <list of category specs>) pairs that characterize the phrases this kind of morph wishes to add to various Viewer categories."

  ^ #((graphics (
  (slot graphic 'The picture currently being worn' Graphic readWrite Player getGraphic Player setGraphic:)
  (command wearCostumeOf: 'wear the costume of...' Player)
  (slot baseGraphic 'The picture originally painted for this object, but can subsequently be changed via menu or script' Graphic readWrite Player getBaseGraphic Player setBaseGraphic:)
  (command restoreBaseGraphic 'Make my picture be the one I remember in my baseGraphic')

  (slot rotationStyle 'How the picture should change when the heading is modified' RotationStyle readWrite Player getRotationStyle Player setRotationStyle:)
  (command flipLeftRight 'Flip the picture left to right' Player)
  (command flipUpDown 'Flip the picture upside down' Player)
+ (command hueShift: 'Shift the hue of the pictures colors' Number)
+ (command brightnessShift: 'Shift the brightness of the picture' Number)
+ (command saturationShift: 'Shift the saturation of the pictures colors' Number)
+ (command blur: 'Blur the picture' Number)
+ (command removeFilters 'Remove the picture filters' )
  )))

  !