Etoys: Morphic-kfr.55.mcz

1 message Options

Etoys: Morphic-kfr.55.mcz

commits-2
Karl Ramberg uploaded a new version of Morphic to project Etoys:
http://source.squeak.org/etoys/Morphic-kfr.55.mcz

Name: Morphic-kfr.55
Author: kfr
Time: 17 May 2011, 5:19:24 pm
UUID: 5d81e7f6-95dc-eb4e-a2e8-815f1bb2fedd
Ancestors: Morphic-bf.54

eToys typos
http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-922

=============== Diff against Morphic-bf.54 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: PasteUpMorph>>presentCardAndStackMenu (in category 'menu & halo') -----
  presentCardAndStackMenu
  "Put up a menu holding card/stack-related options."

  | aMenu |
  aMenu _ MenuMorph new defaultTarget: self.
  aMenu addStayUpItem.
+ aMenu addTitle: 'card and stack' translated.
- aMenu addTitle: 'card und stack' translated.
  aMenu add: 'add new card' translated action: #insertCard.
  aMenu add: 'delete this card' translated action: #deleteCard.
  aMenu add: 'go to next card' translated action: #goToNextCardInStack.
  aMenu add: 'go to previous card' translated action: #goToPreviousCardInStack.
  aMenu addLine.
  aMenu add: 'show foreground objects' translated action: #showForegroundObjects.
  aMenu add: 'show background objects' translated action: #showBackgroundObjects.
  aMenu add: 'show designations' translated action: #showDesignationsOfObjects.
  aMenu add: 'explain designations'  translated action: #explainDesignations.
  aMenu popUpInWorld: (self world ifNil: [self currentWorld])!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: PolygonMorph class>>additionsToViewerCategories (in category 'scripting') -----
  additionsToViewerCategories
  "Answer a list of (<categoryName> <list of category specs>) pairs that characterize the phrases this kind of morph wishes to add to various Viewer categories."

  ^ # (

  (polygon (
  (slot vertexCursor 'The index of the chosen vertex of vertices' Number readWrite Player getVertexCursor Player setVertexCursor:)
  (slot verticesCount 'How many vertices are within me' Number readOnly Player getVerticesCount unused unused)
+ (slot xAtCursor 'The x coordinate value at the vertex cursor' Number readWrite Player getXAtCursor  Player setXAtCursor:)
+ (slot yAtCursor 'The y coordinate value at the vertex cursor' Number readWrite Player getYAtCursor  Player setYAtCursor:)
- (slot xAtCursor 'The x coodinate value at the vertex cursor' Number readWrite Player getXAtCursor  Player setXAtCursor:)
- (slot yAtCursor 'The y coodinate value at the vertex cursor' Number readWrite Player getYAtCursor  Player setYAtCursor:)
  (slot lineOpened 'Whether the line is opened' Boolean readWrite Player getLineOpened  Player setLineOpened:)
  (slot lineCurved 'Whether the line is curved' Boolean readWrite Player getLineCurved  Player setLineCurved:)
  (slot showingHandles 'Whether the handles are showing' Boolean readWrite Player getShowingHandles  Player setShowingHandles:)
  (command removeAtVertexCursor 'Remove a vertex at the vertex cursor' Player)
  (command shuffleVertices 'Shuffle the vertices' Player)
  (command appendVertex 'Add a vertex to the end of my vertices list' Player)
  (command prependVertex 'Add a vertex at the beginning of my vertices list' Player)
  (command insertVertexAtCursor 'Add a vertex at my current cursor position' Player)
  (command removeVertexAtCursor 'Remove the vertex at my current cursor position' Player)
  (command removeAllButCursor 'Remove all vertices but my current cursor position vertex' Player)
  ))

  )
  !