Etoys Russian

Harness, Kathleen
Hi,
Yesterday I met two volunteers who will translate the Quick Guides into Russian. Sugar Labs wiki says Etoys translation is 94% complete. I tried to open Etoys in Russian had the message about adding new fonts and then the message "cannot load additional fonts".
Will those fonts and access to Russian be part of the next version of Etoys?
Regards,
Kathleen

Re: [squeakland] Etoys Russian

Bert Freudenberg
On 15.04.2011, at 14:03, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Yesterday I met two volunteers who will translate the Quick Guides into Russian. Sugar Labs wiki says Etoys translation is 94% complete. I tried to open Etoys in Russian had the message about adding new fonts and then the message "cannot load additional fonts".

There is an experimental version with Russian fonts at

http://etoys.squeak.org/experimental/

> Will those fonts and access to Russian be part of the next version of Etoys?

Can't say. Development activity has been rather light lately - somebody would need to do it.

- Bert -