Etoys User Manual

Karl Ramberg
Hi
I started a Etoys User Manual on http://booki.flossmanuals.net/etoys-user-manual/

I did this mostly to have a place to put stuff I want to document about using Etoys. The format of the book will form over time I guess. I hope others will add stuff to this as well.

Karl

Re: Etoys User Manual

Edward Mokurai Cherlin
On Mon, November 26, 2012 2:25 am, karl ramberg wrote:
> Hi
> I started a Etoys User Manual on
> http://booki.flossmanuals.net/etoys-user-manual/
>
> I did this mostly to have a place to put stuff I want to document about
> using Etoys. The format of the book will form over time I guess. I hope
> others will add stuff to this as well.

The material you have written about Kedama will be a great help with
the Kedama sections of the Etoys Reference Manual, although I have
several other source documents about it.

I have been thinking about writing an Etoys by Example manual,
starting from the 26 projects that come with Etoys 5.0. The idea would
be to use projects as they are to teach certain lessons, and then to
explain how each was built in order to teach more advanced lessons.
For example, the explanation of ParticlesDyeInWater and the other
Particles projects would draw on your Kedama material. Would that fit
with what you have in mind?

> Karl

Edward Mokurai (默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج) Cherlin