Etoys and BIG CUSTOM FONTS. :)

Jeremy L.
I made this project for Etoys 5 showing a solution to doing custom lettering with mindset of reusing creations a little more efficiently.

While the instructions/how-to are in the project itself (along with a demo as always), there's ways to improve it via scripting beyond the tiles however, I did keep it Etoys tile scripting capable only, which means it's rather labor-some to some degree, but still rather useful.

I hope anyone using Etoys for presentations checks it out as I think they'd find it useful and if not, well, at least you get a cool futuristic graphical font I made.  :)

Re: Etoys and BIG CUSTOM FONTS. :)

Hannes Hirzel
For some reason I do not know there are no 'go to next page' buttons
in the BookMorph navigation (Squeak 5.2 - 18185, 32bit, Linux)

Squeak5.2_BookMorph_Making_custom_fonts_Screenshot_2018-09-07.png (54K) Download Attachment

Re: Etoys and BIG CUSTOM FONTS. :)

Jeremy L.
I will add that rectangles in 5.2, no matter what their properties are, default to having a border width of 2.  I loaded several other projects with heavy use of rectangles that shouldn't have borders and they do.  The same goes for playfields not embedded into an object-catalog morph (such as a page of a book).