Etoys translation to pt_BR

Eduardo Santos Anton Sama
Hi all,

I would like to translate some strings in Etoys image and Example
projects to pt_BR but I didn't find information about this. I got the
svn repository but I didn't find anything also.

Can someone help me showing where I can find information to start?
Thank you!

--
Atc.
Eduardo S. A. Sama'an

International Syst S/A
Open-source Applications Team

Linux User #385698  http://counter.li.org/

Re: Etoys translation to pt_BR

Bert Freudenberg
Hi Eduardo,

thank you for your offer to help!

Sugarlabs hosts a server ("pootle") for Etoys translations. This is used by the OLPC community. Please subscribe to the localization mailing list, see

        http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Getting_Involved

That is for the Etoys interface.
For projects and help guides we have started to collect translation resources at our wiki:

        http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/Translation

This is incomplete, but don't hesitate to ask any questions you have!

- Bert -

On 23.09.2011, at 11:49, Eduardo Santos Anton Sama wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to translate some strings in Etoys image and Example
> projects to pt_BR but I didn't find information about this. I got the
> svn repository but I didn't find anything also.
>
> Can someone help me showing where I can find information to start?
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Atc.
> Eduardo S. A. Sama'an
> Senior Systems Analyst
>
> International Syst S/A
> Open-source Applications Team
>
> Linux User #385698  http://counter.li.org/

Re: Etoys translation to pt_BR

Eduardo Santos Anton Sama
Thanks for your quick answer Bert.

Only 5% of Etoys wasn't translated to pt_BR yet. I work in a Brazilian
TI office and we really want to complete Etoys and all example projects
translations to pt_BR. We trying to allocate one person to do this and I
think we will get this in current week. I'll post news about this in a few
days.