Ever growing image

123

Re: Ever growing image

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hilaire

I do not have the answer and I do not know but you should have a look
at the bash script.
Because this is where the logic is. I will discuss tomorrow with
guille (right now I'm sick).
Stef

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 9:34 PM, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 12/03/2018 à 10:16, Guillermo Polito a écrit :
>>
>> That said, I would also like to have a smaller and more malleable system,
>> in that I agree with you, but that takes time and work, and I see few people
>> that is diving in the insides of Pharo to help get us something in that
>> direction. Not because they don't care but because it is difficult and time
>> consuming.
>

> Which direction should I follow after building a boostrap image following
> these instructions
> https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo#bootstrapping-pharo-from-sources ?
>

> --
> Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu

Re: Ever growing image

Guillermo Polito
I'll take a look at this from tomorrow morning till the end of the week.

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Ever growing image

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks!

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Sometimes the best solution is not the best solution."

Re: Ever growing image

HilaireFernandes
Simple explanation about the process will be a good start.

For example what is a baseline in the image building? Like in the
ConfigurationOf...?

Le 13/03/2018 à 20:24, Guillermo Polito a écrit :
> I'll take a look at this from tomorrow morning till the end of the week.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Ever growing image

HilaireFernandes
Thanks Marcus!

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Ever growing image

HilaireFernandes
Okay, may be I just understood wrongly what it is about, or my
expectation are not correctly aligned.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu