ExAll

Victor-2
I am reading a book on numerical methods in ST.  The author uses VW.
ExAll seems to be a class variable in VW, which is related to
overflow/underflow exceptions, and is used in the book's examples.

I am trying to work the examples using Dolphin.  Does anybody know how to
emulate ExAll in Dolphin?

Thanks,
Victor

--
Victor

P.S.To respond, please delete NOSPAM from my e-mail address.

Re: ExAll

Victor-2
Sorry, I misread the footnote in the book   VW, should be replaced with VA.

Thanks,
Victor

--
Victor

P.S.To respond, please delete NOSPAM from my e-mail address.
news:xW0P5.1669$[hidden email]...