Example moving from HTML+JavaScript to Amber

1 message Options

Example moving from HTML+JavaScript to Amber

Blake McBride-2
Greetings,

I have attached a single, simple HTML file that contains JavaScript and some style information.  It contains many of the basic mechanisms used in HTML browser applications yet is very small.  I would like to convert it to amber without modifying or including any HTML, CSS, or JavaScript.  In other words, convert it entirely into amber code.

If someone can do this for me, it would go a long way towards enabling me to understand the process of developing with amber.  In return, I would take the working and complete response, and I would create a series of examples of of greater and lesser complexity.  These samples could be added to the amber project and act as a tutorial for others.  This would help me and the amber project.

I greatly appreciate it if this is possible.

Thank you.

Blake McBride

sample.html (1K) Download Attachment