Example with Tabs

BrunoBB
Hi,

May be this is a question for Seaside list, you tell me.

But is there any link to an example how to use tabs with seaside ?

I watched a couple of example but is not 100% clear.

The classes i found: SUTabPanel, JQTabs, and WASimpleNavigation.

How to use them ?

I also searched the mailing list but no luck yet..

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Bruno

Re: [Glass] Example with Tabs

Dale Henrichs-3
Bruno,

I think that this would be a Seaside list question ... if there appears to be different behavior between GemStone and Pharo, then it's back to this list:)

Dale