Examples for UITheme

cdelaunay
Hi,

I have added comments to the UITheme classe description and into the examples methods, to evaluate directly the examples.
I have saved that in  'PharoInBox' in squeaksource.

Re: Examples for UITheme

Marcus Denker-3

On 02.10.2009, at 10:32, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have added comments to the UITheme classe description and into the
> examples methods, to evaluate directly the examples.
> I have saved that in  'PharoInBox' in squeaksource.

Can you add an entry in the issue tracker for that?

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker - http://marcusdenker.de
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

Re: Examples for UITheme

cdelaunay
It's done :)

2009/10/2 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>

On 02.10.2009, at 10:32, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have added comments to the UITheme classe description and into the
> examples methods, to evaluate directly the examples.
> I have saved that in  'PharoInBox' in squeaksource.

Can you add an entry in the issue tracker for that?

       Marcus

--
Marcus Denker - http://marcusdenker.de
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

Re: Examples for UITheme

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks cyrille
There is no small changes. This is cool to be able to execute example
without having to type
the method names :)

Stef

On Oct 2, 2009, at 4:44 PM, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> It's done :)
>
> 2009/10/2 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>
>
> On 02.10.2009, at 10:32, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have added comments to the UITheme classe description and into the
> > examples methods, to evaluate directly the examples.
> > I have saved that in  'PharoInBox' in squeaksource.
>
> Can you add an entry in the issue tracker for that?
>
>        Marcus
>

> --
> Marcus Denker - http://marcusdenker.de
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

Re: Examples for UITheme

which one?
because I cannot find it
Thanks

On Oct 2, 2009, at 4:44 PM, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> It's done :)
>
> 2009/10/2 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>
>
> On 02.10.2009, at 10:32, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have added comments to the UITheme classe description and into the
> > examples methods, to evaluate directly the examples.
> > I have saved that in  'PharoInBox' in squeaksource.
>
> Can you add an entry in the issue tracker for that?
>
>        Marcus
>

> --
> Marcus Denker - http://marcusdenker.de
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

Re: Examples for UITheme

which file in the inbox?
You see been more precise make sure that we are not losing time.

Stef

On Oct 2, 2009, at 4:32 PM, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have added comments to the UITheme classe description and into the
> examples methods, to evaluate directly the examples.
> I have saved that in  'PharoInBox' in squeaksource.

Re: Examples for UITheme

cdelaunay
Changes are for the package 'Polymorph-Widgets' in the inbox.