Exception Inception

NorbertHartl
Today I figured out that my deployment for amber was not quite correct. The error I got made me laugh

Uncaught ReferenceError: MessageNotUnderstood is not defined

Something is meta in here :)

Hope you like it like I do.

Norbert

Re: Exception Inception

Nicolas Petton

Awesome exception :)

Nico

Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> writes:

> Today I figured out that my deployment for amber was not quite correct. The error I got made me laugh
>
> Uncaught ReferenceError: MessageNotUnderstood is not defined
>
> Something is meta in here :)
>
> Hope you like it like I do.
>
> Norbert

Nicolas Petton