ExceptionTests>testHandlerFromAction fails

ExceptionTests>testHandlerFromAction fails

timrowledge
I’ve been running the SUnits on my Pi whilst other stuff compiles and noticed this one failing. Fails on the Mac as well so it’s not platform specific (phew).

I’m not sure I see how it fails without lots of other stuff failing, but that’s life.

Image is up to update 15569.

tim
Strange OpCodes: MII: Mask all Interrupts and then Interrupt

Re: ExceptionTests>testHandlerFromAction fails

Levente Uzonyi
That's normal because that test case is kind of a feature request.
Exception handling in Squeak has never worked like that.
Thanks for fixing the other tests!

Levente

On Tue, 19 Jan 2016, tim Rowledge wrote:

> I’ve been running the SUnits on my Pi whilst other stuff compiles and noticed this one failing. Fails on the Mac as well so it’s not platform specific (phew).
>
> I’m not sure I see how it fails without lots of other stuff failing, but that’s life.
>
> Image is up to update 15569.
>
> tim
> Strange OpCodes: MII: Mask all Interrupts and then Interrupt

Re: ExceptionTests>testHandlerFromAction fails

marcel.taeumel
So, it should be an #expectedFailure then?

Best,
Marcel

Re: ExceptionTests>testHandlerFromAction fails

Levente Uzonyi
It should. And at the same time we should revisit these "expected
failures" from time to time.

Levente