Exit Dolphin with maximised window

1 message Options
Ted

Exit Dolphin with maximised window

Ted
In D5 when you save + exit the image with a window maximised and reopen
the image, the window returns maximised as expected. In D6 the window
has the size and icon of a maximised window, but is not in the topleft
corner. Click on the maximise icon and the window returns to normal
(non-maximised) size. Then maximise again and it fills the screen as
expected.

With the IdeaSpace this is especially apparent as I typically have that
maximised and leave it open when exiting an image so that when I come
back to that environment I've got all the development windows open in
one go (lovin'it :-))

Ted