Experience porting MVP triads to VisualWorks 5i? to Squeak?

1 message Options

Experience porting MVP triads to VisualWorks 5i? to Squeak?

Jan Theodore Galkowski-2
Hi,

I'm enrolled in Professor Ralph Johnson's CS497, "Advanced Object-Oriented Design and Programming".
There is a term project involved and I'm planning to use Dolphin Smalltalk for the baseline.  However, it'd
be nice to leave Professor Johnson and cs.uiuc.edu a working copy, so I'm thinking about porting the
Dolphin baseline to either VisualWorks 5. (5.i4 is being used for the class homeworks and such), Squeak,
or Dolphin 2.1.

Anyone have any experience moving MVP triads to these targets?  I'm principally interested in the
infrastructure needed to implement Model, Presenter, and View.

Thanks for any tips.

  --Jan