[Experiment] playing with https://colony.io/

1 message Options

[Experiment] playing with https://colony.io/

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

I was looking a bit at “The Colony”, this is a project that wants to use Etherum “to Organize and Incentivize Collaborators, Contributors, and Communities”, as they put it.
They now have a first working version (which does not yet implement the whole model as described in the original white paper… but nevertheless it seems an interesting
first step):

There is some info here:

        https://colony.io/product/dapp/

If someone is interested to play with this, I added a #colony channel on Discord. The people behind colony are very interested to get people to try it, so this means
that we will maybe organise to have them do a remote walk through or something like hat for everyone who is interested.

        Marcus