Export Pier to Latex

Guillermo Polito
Does Pier support that?  Do I need a plugin?  Has someone tried to do something like that? :)

Thanks!
Guille

Re: Export Pier to Latex

Lukas Renggli
The pdf of book.seaside.st is done using the Pier-Book plugin. If you
need to create something else than a book you might want to adapt the
code, but otherwise it should work out of the box. Moose and Pharo use
the same infrastructure for their books too.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch