Export without Implicit Variable

jannik laval
Hi,

I would like to export a model without the implicit variables.
This is a generated model with an old version of FAMIX and the implicit variable are attached to a class, whereas now it is attached to a method.

Is there an easy way to export without implicit variable ?

Cheers,
Jannik

Re: Export without Implicit Variable

Tudor Girba
The easiest thing is to remove the FAMIXVariables from your model before exporting:
mooseModel allImplicitVariables do: [:each | each removeFromModel]

Cheers,
Doru

On 10 May 2011, at 09:50, jannik.laval wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to export a model without the implicit variables.
> This is a generated model with an old version of FAMIX and the implicit variable are attached to a class, whereas now it is attached to a method.
>
> Is there an easy way to export without implicit variable ?
>
> Cheers,
> Jannik

www.tudorgirba.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: Export without Implicit Variable

jannik laval
Thank you Doru.

When we do that, we should not forget to reinitialize the cache:
mooseModel privateState flushGroups.

Cheers,
Jannik