Exporting XML FIle

web

Exporting XML FIle

web
Hi, I'm having a problem to export a dynamic xml document. Actually the following code should work but I just noticed that
it doesn't work anymore on Seaside 3.0.

html anchor
callback: [
self session returnResponse: (WAResponse
document: aXML generateXML
mimeType: (WAFileLibrary mimetypeFor: 'xml')
fileName: 'test.xml') ];
  with: 'Export'.

Could anyone help me to make a link ('Export') for exporting a xml file with a dynamic content.

Thanking you

Regards
web

Re: Exporting XML FIle

Lukas Renggli
Check the code snippet at the very bottom of this page:
http://book.seaside.st/book/fundamentals/forms/fileupload

Lukas

On Tuesday, November 16, 2010, web <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I'm having a problem to export a dynamic xml document. Actually the
> following code should work but I just noticed that
> it doesn't work anymore on Seaside 3.0.
>
> html anchor
> callback: [
> self session returnResponse: (WAResponse
> document: aXML generateXML
> mimeType: (WAFileLibrary mimetypeFor: 'xml')
> fileName: 'test.xml') ];
>   with: 'Export'.
>
> Could anyone help me to make a link ('Export') for exporting a xml file with
> a dynamic content.
>
> Thanking you
>
> Regards
> web

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch
web

Re: Exporting XML FIle

web
Thanks a lot :D
That saved hours of search :)

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 8:19 PM, Lukas Renggli [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Check the code snippet at the very bottom of this page:
http://book.seaside.st/book/fundamentals/forms/fileupload

Lukas

On Tuesday, November 16, 2010, web <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I'm having a problem to export a dynamic xml document. Actually the
> following code should work but I just noticed that
> it doesn't work anymore on Seaside 3.0.
>
> html anchor
> callback: [
> self session returnResponse: (WAResponse
> document: aXML generateXML
> mimeType: (WAFileLibrary mimetypeFor: 'xml')
> fileName: 'test.xml') ];
>   with: 'Export'.
>
> Could anyone help me to make a link ('Export') for exporting a xml file with
> a dynamic content.
>
> Thanking you
>
> Regards
> web

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

XML

Carlos Crosetti-3
Hi, in the Seaside 3.0 one clikck experience image, is there an XML parser
included?

I used Soup inn the pats but certainly I would like to know if there is a
prferred pacage, a I saw several mentions
to XML in this forum, regards, Carlos

Re: XML

Philippe Marschall
2010/11/22 Carlos Crosetti <[hidden email]>:
> Hi, in the Seaside 3.0 one clikck experience image, is there an XML parser
> included?

Nope, sorry.

> I used Soup inn the pats but certainly I would like to know if there is a
> prferred pacage, a I saw several mentions
> to XML in this forum, regards, Carlos

Most people probably use this [1]

 [1] http://www.squeaksource.com/XMLSupport.html

Cheers