ExtJS and DOJO

Torsten Bergmann
Hi,

just in case: did anyone wrap "extjs" or "dojo" for Seaside:

http://extjs.com/deploy/ext-1.1-beta1/docs/
http://dojotoolkit.org/demos

Bye
Torsten

RE: ExtJS and DOJO

Sebastian Sastre-2
Hi Torsten,

        I have a bit of interest in Dojo. But it's a little heavy for
several pruposes. The most sophisticated application I've seen made with it
is https://www.youos.com/ that is one of the Web OS this (kind of) 'new'
online application genere (eyeos is more sophisticated but not dojo I
think).

        About extjs I like the complex layout features but I'm almost has
the main if them with st so I'm not convinced about the convenience of using
this stuff. They potentially can pollute seaside apps design. I think a well
designed, smalltalk born framework that uses javascript only for the
inevitable and develops it in a smalltalkish way would be a several orders
of magnitude better choice,

        just a thought,

Sebastian Sastre