External Link

BrunoBB
Hi,

I have a very simple question:

How to make a Action Button to redirect (in a new page) to an another
Web Application ?

So far:

self redirectTo: 'http://localhost:8080/orbeon/fr/Agesic_URCDP/Denuncias/new
'

This does not work, i'm using AIDA for Dolphin. I?m trying to display
an Orbeon form.

Regards,
Bruno

PS: Returning  to AIDA after a long time.

Re: External Link

Janko Mivšek
Hi Bruno,

Nice to come back :) I hope you'll enjoy all new Aida features,
specially recent real-time ones.

About redirection after a button press, put the redirect link into the
action method. Say if you have:

    MyApp>>viewMain
        e addButtonText: 'Redirect' action: #redirect

put a redirect in the action method:

    MyApp>>actionMainRedirect

        self redirectTo: 'http://somewhere.org'.

Hope this will work.

Best regards
Janko

Dne 18. 12. 2012 19:55, piše [hidden email]:

> Hi,
>
> I have a very simple question:
>
> How to make a Action Button to redirect (in a new page) to an another
> Web Application ?
>
> So far:
>
> self redirectTo: 'http://localhost:8080/orbeon/fr/Agesic_URCDP/Denuncias/new
> '
>
> This does not work, i'm using AIDA for Dolphin. I?m trying to display
> an Orbeon form.
>
> Regards,
> Bruno
>
> PS: Returning  to AIDA after a long time.

Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
Eranova d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.eranova.si
tel:  01 514 22 55
faks: 01 514 22 56
gsm: 031 674 565

Re: External Link

BrunoBB
Janko,

Thanks for the fast answer.

Tomorrow I will check better, but I think my framework has a bug with "action" aspect.
Since the framework use a meta-model, everything is an instance of UMLInstance.

Therefore there is only one UMLInstanceApp that render it all.

The framework use "action" to identify different command types. So action is: " type + action" (creaNew_gcu_).
It also handle the execution of these commands in callActionMethodForButton:on:
So in this case is: "_ext_redirect" that why AIDA is not doing the redirect action. (I think this is the problem).
If it is the case it will easy to solve.

I hope sometime to port the latest version of AIDA to Dolphin.

It funny but as I copied the code below I realize that the problem is solve with '_red_' type.
(aString first: 5) = '_red_']) ifTrue: [^self redirectTo: (aString allButFirst: 5) asSymbol])

Thanks Janko !

Regards,
Bruno

PS:(example):
callActionMethodForButton: aString on: aContext
        "name of button pressed is in argument"
        | method |

        (self class specialMethodsName includes: aString) ifTrue: [^self perform: aString asSymbol with: aContext view].
        ((aString size > 5) and: [(aString first: 5) = '_acc_']) ifTrue: [^self redirectTo: self observee view: #main]."_acc_ - Accept Button (used to accept simple entries)"
        ((aString size > 5) and: [(aString first: 5) = '_cmd_']) ifTrue: [^self chooseObject: (aString allButFirst: 5) ]. "_cmd_ - For Choose objects from a collection (used in 1x1 relations)"
        ((aString size > 5) and: [(aString first: 5) = '_red_']) ifTrue: [^self redirectTo: (aString allButFirst: 5) asSymbol]. ""
        ((aString size > 5) and: [(aString first: 5) = '_gcd_']) ifTrue: [^self executeButtonCommand: (aString allButFirst: 5) asSymbol]. "_gcd_ - UMLActionWebButton (used for GUI - Command)"
        ((aString size > 5) and: [(aString first: 5) = '_gcp_']) ifTrue: [^self executeButtonCommandWithArguments: (aString allButFirst: 5) asSymbol].

Nice to come back :) I hope you'll enjoy all new Aida features, specially recent real-time ones.

About redirection after a button press, put the redirect link into the action method. Say if you have:

    MyApp>>viewMain
        e addButtonText: 'Redirect' action: #redirect

put a redirect in the action method:

    MyApp>>actionMainRedirect

        self redirectTo: 'http://somewhere.org'.

Hope this will work.

Best regards
Janko

Dne 18. 12. 2012 19:55, piše [hidden email]:

> Hi,
>
> I have a very simple question:
>
> How to make a Action Button to redirect (in a new page) to an another
> Web Application ?
>
> So far:
>
> self redirectTo:
> 'http://localhost:8080/orbeon/fr/Agesic_URCDP/Denuncias/new
> '
>
> This does not work, i'm using AIDA for Dolphin. I?m trying to display
> an Orbeon form.
>
> Regards,
> Bruno
>
> PS: Returning  to AIDA after a long time.

Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
Eranova d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.eranova.si
tel:  01 514 22 55
faks: 01 514 22 56
gsm: 031 674 565

Re: External Link

BrunoBB
Hi Janko,

Problem solved, everything was working well.

It was my fault not to include #destinationView parameter in the
Button, so it redirect to the observee.

Regards,
Bruno