External Module not found

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
Hello everyone

am using a Pharo 7 image and an elementary os 64bits distribution (based on Ubuntu 18.04), i was working on my project and when trying to execute it i encountered this problem.

">

do you have any solution or suggestion to made ?

Moussa.

External module not found.png (55K) Download Attachment

Re: External Module not found

Pierce Ng-3
On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 12:12:39AM +0000, Moussa Saker via Pharo-dev wrote:
> am using a Pharo 7 image and an elementary os 64bits distribution
> (based on Ubuntu 18.04), i was working on my project and when trying
> to execute it i encountered this problem.

Click on the debug button, look around and it'll tell you _which_
external module cannot be found. From context it looks like Cairo, so
try installing Cairo runtime libraries, but before that confirm by
clicking on the debug button.

Re: External Module not found

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
the missing module is  SqueakFFIPrims as shown by the debuger
">
how i can add it ?

Moussa.

On Wednesday, 13 February 2019, 09:10:22 CET, Pierce Ng <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 12:12:39AM +0000, Moussa Saker via Pharo-dev wrote:

> am using a Pharo 7 image and an elementary os 64bits distribution
> (based on Ubuntu 18.04), i was working on my project and when trying
> to execute it i encountered this problem.

Click on the debug button, look around and it'll tell you _which_
external module cannot be found. From context it looks like Cairo, so
try installing Cairo runtime libraries, but before that confirm by
clicking on the debug button.

Screenshot from 2019-02-13 14.33.17.png (120K) Download Attachment

Re: External Module not found

EstebanLM
Hi,

From: Moussa Saker <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Pharo-dev] External Module not found
Date: 13 February 2019 at 15:06:12 CET
To: Pharo Development List <[hidden email]>

the missing module is  SqueakFFIPrims as shown by the debuger
<Screenshot from 2019-02-13 14.33.17.png>
how i can add it ?

No is not.
You’re missing Cairo library.
Most probably you can install it with apt-get etc.

Esteban