External process

Osvaldo Aufiero-2
Hi all,
I am executing Winrar command line from Dolphin 5.1, and I have the problem
that immediately after the ShellLibrary default execute: .......
I have to open Omnibase again, but ShellExecute() forks the external process
execution and I want it to finish before proceeding with my Dolphin
execution.
What can I do to execute a command line exe in a blocking way?

TIA

Osvaldo

Re: External process

Bill Schwab-2
Osvaldo,

> What can I do to execute a command line exe in a blocking way?

Bob Jarvis has a goodie that will help.  See the archives for some useful
pointers.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: External process

Osvaldo Aufiero-2
I did that with Bob Jarvis's  External Process
Thanks a lot Bob!

news:[hidden email]...