ExternalStructure(class)>>compileDefinition zaps non-generated methods

ExternalStructure(class)>>compileDefinition zaps non-generated methods

Chris Hayes-3
ExternalStructure(class)>>compileDefinition appears to delete all methods on
a class, even methods that aren't generated.  Any chance of getting this
changed in a future release so that user-created methods are left alone?

Regards,

Chris Hayes

Re: ExternalStructure(class)>>compileDefinition zaps non-generated methods

Bill Schwab-2
Chis,

> ExternalStructure(class)>>compileDefinition appears to delete all methods
on
> a class, even methods that aren't generated.  Any chance of getting this
> changed in a future release so that user-created methods are left alone?

Are you sure that you haven't inadvertently put/left the methods in the
autogenerated category?  It might simply be getting picked up as you tweak a
generated method to write a wrapper???

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: ExternalStructure(class)>>compileDefinition zaps non-generated methods

Chris Hayes-3

> Are you sure that you haven't inadvertently put/left the methods in the
> autogenerated category?  It might simply be getting picked up as you tweak
> generated method to write a wrapper???

Didn't think of that.  Yes.  It looks like my user-defined methods are all
sitting there in the "compiled-accessors" category, just begging to be put
out of their misery.

Thanks.