ExternalStructure...

Sean Malloy-2
In Squeak ExternalObject defines a method called getHandle.

What is the equivalent in Dolphin? ExternalStructure instance yourAddress?

Re: ExternalStructure...

Sean Malloy-2
"Sean Malloy" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> In Squeak ExternalObject defines a method called getHandle.
>
> What is the equivalent in Dolphin? ExternalStructure instance yourAddress?

(ExternalStructure instance) bytes seems to work..

I'm porting the Avi's Squeak version of Sqlite wrappers to Dolphin... I'm
pretty close now, just need to fix a few differences between the two