Extra Smalltalk-80 "Blue Book"

Eric Taylor
Hello Forum!

(This is not an advertisement).

As a result of having ordered the four books in the Smalltalk-80 series,
I wound up with an extra "Blue Book," known by its title as
"Smalltalk-80: The Language and Its Implementation."  The book is
hardbound and in excellent condition.

I would be willing to ship it, to anyone who is interested, at no
charge, either for the book or for the shipping.  What's important to me
is that the book find a home with someone who can truly benefit from
it...as I am now.

Please let me know.

Cheers,

Eric

Re: Extra Smalltalk-80 "Blue Book"

Esteban A. Maringolo
Eric Taylor escribió:

> Hello Forum!
>
> (This is not an advertisement).
>
> As a result of having ordered the four books in the Smalltalk-80 series,
> I wound up with an extra "Blue Book," known by its title as
> "Smalltalk-80: The Language and Its Implementation."  The book is
> hardbound and in excellent condition.
>
> I would be willing to ship it, to anyone who is interested, at no
> charge, either for the book or for the shipping.  What's important to me
> is that the book find a home with someone who can truly benefit from
> it...as I am now.

I am interested!

Thank you!

--
Esteban.

Re: Extra Smalltalk-80 "Blue Book"

Christoph J. Bachinger
Eric Taylor schrieb:

> Hello Forum!
>
> (This is not an advertisement).
>
> As a result of having ordered the four books in the Smalltalk-80 series,
> I wound up with an extra "Blue Book," known by its title as
> "Smalltalk-80: The Language and Its Implementation."  The book is
> hardbound and in excellent condition.
>
> I would be willing to ship it, to anyone who is interested, at no
> charge, either for the book or for the shipping.  What's important to me
> is that the book find a home with someone who can truly benefit from
> it...as I am now.
>
> Please let me know.

I'm interested, too.

Thanks!
cjb

Re: Extra Smalltalk-80 "Blue Book"

Eric Taylor
Hello Christopher,

I apologize, but Esteban had already rung in.  It would seem that this
book is going to find a home with him.

I went public with the offer because I figured all of the experienced
Smalltalkers already had copies of the Smalltalk-80 series.  I do hope I
haven't slighted anyone by incidental exclusion.

Cheers,

Eric

Hi Eric,

its only a matter of FIFO, isn't it. ;)
Have fun with it Esteban.

Cheers
cjb

Re: Extra Smalltalk-80 "Blue Book"

Esteban A. Maringolo
I want to give public thanks to Eric by sending me with no charge of
any kind his "bonus" copy of the Smalltalk Blue Book.

The book arrived today in form and time.

Here are some pics:
http://static.flickr.com/66/187285507_8abe8355d3_o.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/73/187285452_4346f48406_o.jpg

Thank you Eric!

Best regards,

--
Esteban.

Re: Extra Smalltalk-80 "Blue Book"

Eric Taylor
Esteban,

You're most welcome!

I'm glad the book arrived intact, and so quickly.  I do hope the book
serves you well.

Cheers,

Eric

German Arduino-2
Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:

> I want to give public thanks to Eric by sending me with no charge of any
> kind his "bonus" copy of the Smalltalk Blue Book.
>
> The book arrived today in form and time.
>
> Here are some pics:
> http://static.flickr.com/66/187285507_8abe8355d3_o.jpg
> http://static.flickr.com/73/187285452_4346f48406_o.jpg
>
> Thank you Eric!