Extract method dialog is too small to see what your typing

Extract method dialog is too small to see what your typing

Tim Mackinnon
I've logged 2747 - the extract method dialog window is just too small to be used - and its worse when you type a : for a selector (Pharo 1.1)

Re: Extract method dialog is too small to see what your typing

Lukas Renggli
Fixed in the following commit:

Name: OB-Refactory-lr.224
Author: lr
Time: 5 August 2010, 7:18:55 pm
UUID: 0cb4251d-5b9d-475f-8bb5-4a5d63494212
Ancestors: OB-Refactory-lr.223

- force the extract method dialog to be wider

It is a bit an ugly hack, I have no idea how Morphic is supposed to work.

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch