[EyeSee] Customize size & labels of charts

1 message Options

[EyeSee] Customize size & labels of charts

roberto.minelli@usi.ch
Hi,

I'm doing a line chart with EyeSee and I didn't manage to find a way to do the following things:
1. change the overall size of the chart
2. have string labels on the y axis, i.e., I create the chart using 1, 2, 3 as y-values but I'd like to have a way to map those 1,2,3 to three strings. Is it possible?
3. related to (1), is it possible to change the yScale? I have only three different values on the yAxis but I'd like the chart to be displayed better (i.e., now it is really squeezed).

I browsed the souce code of EyeSee and the examples but it seems that these three "features" are not clearly accessible.

Thanks in advance,