[EyeSee] How to unify y Axis in a composite diagram?

J G

[EyeSee] How to unify y Axis in a composite diagram?

J G

Hi,
Sorry for my English. To make it simple, say I do:
#(1 2 3) openPlotWith:#(1 2 3)
the y axis for both is the same, from 0 to 3, now:
#(1 2 4) openPlotWith:#(1 2 3)
then y for first model is 0-4 and for second is 0-3.

What I want is to use the same, that is all displayed using 0-4 y axis. I've not found how to do it playing with the following code:

diag := (EyeSee.DiagramRenderer new lineDiagram)
                y: #value;
                defaultColor: #black;
                hideDots;
                axisColor: #black;
                valueAxis;
                models: #(1 2 3 4 5);
                yourself.
    diag0 := ( EyeSee.DiagramRenderer new lineDiagram)
                y: #value;
                axisColor: #black;
                valueAxis;
                yAxisRight;
                models: #(1 2 3 2 1);
                yourself.
    diag3 := EyeSee.DiagramRenderer new.
    (diag3 compositeDiagram)
        add: diag;
        add: diag0;
        width: 600;
        height: 400.
    diag3 open.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,

Jim G

Re: [EyeSee] How to unify y Axis in a composite diagram?

Conrad Taylor
Hi, I'm starting to receive the following error message when I try to
connect to the Store repository:

Unable to connect to "ctaylor" because the of the following error:

Peer communication error

BTW, I also tried the guest account and received the same error message.

-Conrad

Re: [EyeSee] How to unify y Axis in a composite diagram?

Mark Pirogovsky-3
Most likely cause --  the Ip address is not correct, port is wrong,  or
computer does not have internet connection.

That error indicates that it can not establish TCP/IP connection to the
host on some port .