EyeSee - scripting charts in Smalltalk

1 message Options

EyeSee - scripting charts in Smalltalk

Tudor Girba-3
Hello,

EyeSee is a novel diagram building engine. It concentrates on a
couple of points:
- build uncluttered diagrams, and make it difficult to build ugly ones
- script diagrams
- easily accommodate any objects in the image

EyeSee is developed by Matthias Junker and Markus Hofstetter and is
part of Moose.

You can get the code from the Cincom Store:
- EyeSeeDevelopment bundle for the core. It contains an Examples
class with example scripts.
- EyeSeeCairo package for Cairo support.

The current webpage is at:
http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/moose/tools/eyesee/

Further details can be found at:
http://tinyurl.com/2t9szk

If you need further information please send emails to moose-dev(a)
iam.unibe.ch.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.iam.unibe.ch/~girba
www.iam.unibe.ch/~girba/blog/

"It is not what we do that matters, it is how we do it."