EyeSee: setup font size & color fill in diagram

EyeSee: setup font size & color fill in diagram

simondenier
I'm trying to customize some charts in EyeSee.

First, can I change the font size of labels in a chart? I tried #defaultFontSize: without success.

Second, can I change the fill color of my bars? In particular, I would like to pass a custom block as a parameter, as in Mondrian #fillColor:

I found script helpers like #setColoredFill or #coloredFill: but again, no success.

--
Simon Denier

Re: EyeSee: setup font size & color fill in diagram

Andre Hora

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm trying to customize some charts in EyeSee.

First, can I change the font size of labels in a chart? I tried #defaultFontSize: without success.
As far as I know it is not implemented (ported).

Second, can I change the fill color of my bars? In particular, I would like to pass a custom block as a parameter, as in Mondrian #fillColor:

I found script helpers like #setColoredFill or #coloredFill: but again, no success.
The same. It is not implemented. What you can use for now is the the method #setLinearFill
You can see the examples ESExamples>>verticalBar3 and verticalBar3interaction1.

I will open tickets for both.

--
Simon Denier

Andre Hora