EyeSee

Júlio Martins
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: EyeSee

Andre Hora
What is specifically your problem?
To better understand EyeSee you can check the examples in ESExamples. They are very simple and intuitive.
The model you pass to EyeSee is independent of "type of data". You can pass a MooseGroup, a collection, etc.

2011/11/30 Júlio Martins <[hidden email]>
Hi!

I need create a vertical bar chart with and I am having some difficulty to deal of EyeSee technology.

My great difficulty is populate the chart model with correct data that will appear in my chart. I cannot understand what type of data this model accept, for example I tryed to put an instance of MooseGroup, but it didn't work.
I search for some help, but the only thing that i found was examples of charts between classes of EyeSee, but this examples don't talk for itself because it haven't any comments.

Might someone help to understand better the EyeSee?

Thanks in advance
Julio Martins

Sent from the Moose mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Andre Hora

Re: EyeSee

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Here is a simple example:
chart := ESDiagramRenderer new.
chart verticalBarDiagram
        y: [:eachAssociation | eachAssociation value];
        identifier: [:eachAssociation | eachAssociation key];
        regularAxis;
        models: {'a'->3 . 'b'->30 . 'c'->12}.
chart open

The input is the collection of association. For each entry, you will
get a bar, where the size of the bar is provided by executing the y
block, and the label associated with the bar will be provided by
executing the identifier block.

If you give us more details, we can probably help more.

Cheers,
Doru

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Andre Hora <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What is specifically your problem?
> To better understand EyeSee you can check the examples in ESExamples. They
> are very simple and intuitive.
> The model you pass to EyeSee is independent of "type of data". You can pass
> a MooseGroup, a collection, etc.
>
> 2011/11/30 Júlio Martins <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I need create a vertical bar chart with and I am having some difficulty to
>> deal of EyeSee technology.
>>
>> My great difficulty is populate the chart model with correct data that
>> will appear in my chart. I cannot understand what type of data this model
>> accept, for example I tryed to put an instance of MooseGroup, but it didn't
>> work.
>> I search for some help, but the only thing that i found was examples of
>> charts between classes of EyeSee, but this examples don't talk for itself
>> because it haven't any comments.
>>
>> Might someone help to understand better the EyeSee?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Julio Martins

> Andre Hora

www.tudorgirba.com