{Eyesee} How to generate PNG programmatically?

J G

{Eyesee} How to generate PNG programmatically?

J G
Hi,
I've not found instruction on how to generate png files programmatically. I mean to generate png files without open the display.
Any suggestion? Thanks!

--
Best Regards,

Jim G

Re: {Eyesee} How to generate PNG programmatically?

Matthias Junker
You can send png: fileName to the DiagramRenderer with the path as
argument. You can also send svg: fileName to the Renderer to get a svg.

Cheers,
Matt