Eyesee : about the history diagram and its axes

Eyesee : about the history diagram and its axes

Gabriel Camby
Hello everyone, I'm Gabriel Camby.
I'm currently working on Maispion (made by François Stephany of University of Mons (Belgium)) for my master thesis.

I have a question for all EyeSee gurus out there; I want to make an history diagram with a labelled X axis, is that possible?
The X labels do not necessarily need to be in accordance with the data. The labels are here only to give an idea of time.
Such diagram could show us the evolution of several projects (each project Y is calculated using its number of code lines for example) in regard to the time.
I tried to experiment a bit but it's not really great or clean.

Do you have any ideas?

Re: Eyesee : about the history diagram and its axes

Alexandre Bergel
It would be great to have EyeSee running on Pharo and Mondrian.
I will on that one day...

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Eyesee : about the history diagram and its axes

Gabriel Camby
Maispion is not yet moved to Pharo (if it will ever be).
So I'm still working in Visualworks Smalltalk.

Thanks anyway. :)

On Mar 18, 2010, at 2:01 PM, Gabriel Camby wrote:

> Hello everyone, I'm Gabriel Camby.
> I'm currently working on Maispion (made by François Stephany of University of Mons (Belgium)) for my master thesis.

Cool.