Eyesee problem ?

Maarten Mostert-2
Hi,

I 'am trying to get EyeSee up and running but constantly hit against a  not understood "
#addItemLabel:submenu: " in the Vizualisation Holder buildMenu

I am using the september 12th package but do not remember to have had this in the previous release.

Regards,

@+Maarten,

Re: Eyesee problem ?

Tudor Girba-3
Hi Maarten,

The problem was due to a dependency that did not get replicated to
the Public Store. It is fixed now.

Cheers,
Doru

--