FAMIX Project

Usman Bhatti
Hello.

There is a FAMIX project in Moose team that was created by me and Nicolas intended to contain FAMIX code when we started to move Moose to Smalltalkhub. Finally we didn't use FAMIX project in Moose team to contain FAMIX meta-model code but we moved it to Moose project because Moose and FAMIX are intended to be used together.

Question: Can we delete FAMIX project in Moose team as it hasn't moved since feb 2013?

best.

Usman and Nicolas

Re: FAMIX Project

Tudor Girba-2
Rather than deleting it, we should move the FAMIX packages to this repository.

Doru

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello.

There is a FAMIX project in Moose team that was created by me and Nicolas intended to contain FAMIX code when we started to move Moose to Smalltalkhub. Finally we didn't use FAMIX project in Moose team to contain FAMIX meta-model code but we moved it to Moose project because Moose and FAMIX are intended to be used together.

Question: Can we delete FAMIX project in Moose team as it hasn't moved since feb 2013?

best.

Usman and Nicolas

"Every thing has its own flow"