FAMIXPackage>>methods and MooseChef

1 message Options

FAMIXPackage>>methods and MooseChef

Tudor Girba
Hi,

I am continuing to review MooseChef and I stumbled across the definition of query**Invocations defined in TScopingEntityQueries:

TScopingEntityQueries>>queryAllOutgoingInvocations
        ^ self createOutgoingInvocationQueryResultWith: (self methods flatCollect: [ :m | m outgoingInvocations ])

This depends on #methods. However, in FAMIXPackage, methods only returns the extended methods defined in the package:

FAMIXPackage>>methods
        ^ self privateState
                        cacheAt: #methods
                        ifAbsentPut: [
                                childNamedEntities select: [ :child | child isKindOf: FAMIXBehaviouralEntity ]]

This has a different semantics from the one defined in Namespace:

FAMIXNamespace>>methods
        ^ self privateState
                        cacheAt: #methods
                        ifAbsentPut: [
                                self classes flatCollect: #methods ]

So. I propose that FAMIXPackage>>methods is changed to classExtensionMethods and methods is computed like in Namespace + classExtensionMethods.

Anyone else depending on methods with the semantics of classExtensionMethods?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"